Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Cheese and Tomato Sandwhich

As you may have realized I am such a fan of Sassy’s food blog and I always try out her recipes. One of them is her cheese and tomato sandwhich recipe. My sister already prepares this similar recipe but she doesn’t cook the bread like French toast. Just plain toast. And its her daughter’s favorite sandwhich! They even sold it to her friends in school.

I tried this recipe when my niece was visiting. Since our basil plant haven’t grown enough leaves to make enough sandwhiches for 5 people (my sister, my niece, my mom, my husband and myself) I bought a pesto sauce from a very good german bakery in the neighborhood. It was just delicious! My husband who is not really that fond of those kind of sandwhiches loved it and had the same thing the next day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home